Quality Health Africa’s focus and efforts have three core functions:
- Healthcare Delivery System
· A well-functioning procurement, supply chain management and logistics system for providing equitable access to quality medical products and technologies;
· A strong health financing system to raise and equitably distribute adequate funds for health, and to ensure population’s protection from health-related financial risks;
· An effective healthcare delivery system, capable to efficiently deliver high quality personal and public health services to those who need them
· A well-functioning health information system that ensures the production, analysis, dissemination and use of reliable and timely information on critical health determinants, health systems performance and health status.
· Easy access to a skilled, motivated and supported health workforce that is responsive, fair and efficient in achieving the best health outcomes possible, given available resources and circumstances;
· An effective leadership and governance system to ensure that strategic policy frameworks exist which enable and support effective oversight, coalition-building, identification of areas of responsibility and development of appropriate regulations, incentives and accountability mechanisms.